1. The cross section of the standard coaxial cable is very round, and the outer conductor of the cable and aluminum are affixed to the outer surface of the insulating medium.
The more round the outer surface of the medium is, the smaller the gap between the aluminum foil and its appearance is, and the larger the gap is. Practice has proved that the smaller the gap, the better the performance of the cable. in addition, the air with large gap is easy to invade the shielding layer and affect the service life of the cable.
2. The fluctuation of the dielectric diameter of the coaxial cable edge mainly affects the echo coefficient of the cable. This inspection can cut out the insulation medium of a section of the cable and carefully check the outer diameter of each point with a micrometer to see if it is consistent.
3. The textile network of coaxial cable plays an important role in the shielding performance of coaxial cable, and it is still the return route of power supply in the centralized power supply cable TV line, so the quality inspection of coaxial cable must examine whether the textile network is tight and smooth. The method is to cut open the outer sheath of coaxial cable, cut a small section of coaxial cable braided network, and identify the number of braided network, if it is qualified in accordance with the given index value. In addition, a single textile wire is measured with a spiral micrometer, and at the same price, the thicker the wire diameter, the better the quality.
4. Aluminum foil plays an important shielding role in coaxial cable, which plays an important role in preventing external open circuit signal interference from being confused with CATV signals, so the quality of aluminum foil should be checked for new coaxial electricity. First of all, cut open the sheath layer to observe whether the surface of the braided wire and aluminum foil layer maintains a good luster; the second is to take a section of cable, tightly around the metal shaft, straighten it to the opposite direction, repeat it several times, and then cut open the cable sheath layer to see if the aluminum foil is cracked or not. it can also cut out a small section of aluminum foil to knead and stretch repeatedly in the hand, and it is not broken after kneading and stretching many times, and the one with certain toughness is qualified, otherwise it is inferior.
5. The outer protective layer of high-quality coaxial cable is tightly wrapped, which can reduce the gap in the shielding layer, prevent air from entering and causing oxidation, and prevent the relative sliding of the shielding layer from causing electrical performance drift, but squeezing too tight will cause inconvenience for head peeling and increase the difficulty of construction. The inspection method is to take a 1m long cable and remove the protective layer at the end, so that the wire core can not be pulled out by force.
Hangzhou Hongsen Cable Co., Ltd. (Former name: Hangzhou Sanhe Cable Co., Ltd.) was established in 2002, a manufacturer specializes in high performance RF & Microwave Coaxial Cables, mainly serving the defense, military, aerospace, telecommunications, TV/satellite, test and measurement markets.
Hongsen cable has developed a comprehensive quality assurance program and quality system. This program and system establishes controls throughout the entire manufacturing cycle -- from raw material purchasing and product manufacturing to end-item delivery. It also assures meeting quality objectives and minimizes the possibility of compromises which could affect product quality and reliability. The quality assurance program is complete and responsive to all requirements of ISO9001:2000.
Get in Touch
|Copyright 2002-2019 Hangzhou Hongsen Cable Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Coaxial Cable Manufacturer
Powered by HaipaiNet | Sitemap | XML