Mini coaxial cables are cables and wires in which a piece of insulated wire wraps the outer sheath of the central copper electrical conductor. Its characteristics are better output impedance, safe and stable data transmission, low market price, and broad application, such as cable digital TV lines.
1. The miniature coaxial cable is also called the feeder. The material is mainly made of copper wire as the core layer, and the cable copper wire is wrapped with one or two layers of cable insulation. The outer insulation layer is made of grid-shaped thin copper wires as electrical conductors, and the outermost part is a plastic cable insulation layer. Coaxial cable connectors are also called BNC connectors, which are commonly used coaxial cable connectors in cable digital TV connection.
2. Use needle-nose pliers to remove the protective cover of the ultra thin coax cable. When removing the protective cover, pay special attention not to cut the shielding net, cable insulation layer, and cable copper wire of the wire and cable organization structure. Then the grid-shaped shield of the coaxial cable (shielding net) is folded outward. Try to reduce the short circuit between the shielding net and the copper wire of the cable, and all the metal wires should be folded when turning over.
3. Use needle-nose pliers to cut off the cable insulation, taking care not to break the cable copper wire of the organizational structure. When cutting the cable insulation layer, cut the cable insulation layer to a distance of 2 to 3 mm from the cut joint of the protective sleeve.
4. Put the metal snap ring onto the miniature coax cable first.
5. After winding into the F-head retaining ring, install the F-head connector between the cable insulation layer and the shielding net so that the shielding net is facing the F-head connector.
6. After the F connector is installed, the cable insulation layer of the ultra-fine coaxial cable can be just below the trapezoidal thread of the F connector structure. If the cable insulation layer is too much, it will interfere with the connection between the F connector and the device.
7. After the F-head connector is reinstalled above the ultra miniature coaxial cable, it is necessary to ensure that the shielding net does not appear to be short-circuited due to the long length. Or it may be untidy and orderly, which leads to unsightly and unsafe coaxial cables.
8. To prevent the snap ring from falling, you need to move the snap ring pre-sleeved on the coaxial cable to the junction of the coaxial cable and the BNC connector. Safely use terminal crimping tools to lock the snap ring at the junction between the small coaxial cable and the F connector.
9. Safely use crimping pliers to lock the snap ring, the shielding net of the miniature coax, and the external structure of the F-head connector can also maintain a larger contact area without short-circuiting with the cable copper wire.
10. The copper wire of the ultra-fine coaxial cable only needs to be exposed 1 to 2 mm away from the F connector, so that the copper wire of the cable can be cut off conveniently.
11. After reinstalling the overall snap ring, use flat-nose pliers to adjust the locked snap ring to make the processed mini coax more beautiful.
The above is the "mini coaxial cable production and processing steps brought by Hongsen, a professional coaxial cable manufacturer in China. Hongsen’s main products are tv coaxial cable, rf coaxial cable, flexible coaxial cable, mini coaxial cable, rg6 coaxial cable, rg59 coaxial cable, rg11 coaxial cable, rg174 coaxial cable, rg8 coaxial cable, etc. Contact us for more details now.